Thursday, March 5, 2015

Introduction

My name is Jordan Campbell-Read. I am just a 20 year old college student trying to navigate my way through this crazy thing called life. I think I have a blessed life. I was pretty privileged growing up. I have been able to go on a lot of trips, do some pretty amazing things, and live life in a not so normal way. I am currently in college at Cal State Fullerton where I am hoping to be able to graduate with a degree in communications-journalism. I want to be able to use this to become a sports reporter.
I really want to use this blog to be able to share advice with people. To be able to share the love I have for life and just living. I am very intrigued by relationships and love. I think that watching and analyzing a love blossom between two people is intriguing. I am a hopeless romantic you could say. I think that a relationship teaches you a lot about yourself as well as how to work with another person. I think the idea of love is so fascinating to me. Heartbreak happens, but I think that it is all part of the step to find that true soul mate you are destined to meet in your life.
I fully hope that I am able to share all my experiences as a twenty year old living in Orange County with people and that they will be able to take advice from me and it will help them in their own life. I think that just simply sharing everything is a way to help someone so that they know they are not alone in life.
XOXO for now,
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment